Monday, December 17, 2012

Great report card for Wonderful Windows and Siding

We don't mean to brag, but Wonderful Windows and Siding is pleased to announce some great news!

Bestpickreports.com gives us an A grade. Talk about a great report card! This is the second year as an EBSCO Research Best Pick™!

Check out some of our great customer reviews - here are five out of almost 400:

“Wonderful Windows & Siding changed 37 windows in my home. That was a lot of windows. They did a fantastic job, the workmanship was great, their workers were professional, and the whole experience was awesome. I’ve actually recommended them to others. They didn’t disturb anything in the house. I felt absolutely comfortable with them there.”

“They installed 11 new windows for me. Everything was wonderful. I have a very small cottage, and it’s very old. It’s a 1940s home. They were very professional. They took out all the windows, and then they installed something that would go with my home. I would absolutely refer this company.”

“Wonderful Windows & Siding installed French doors and ten windows. Everything they did was perfect. Their customer service was great too. The questions I had were answered immediately, and they made me feel comfortable with everything.”

“I thought they were wonderful. Their crews were really nice. They did a good job of installation and a really good job of cleaning up, which really impressed me. People don’t usually clean up too well. I just couldn’t be more pleased. They put in windows, and I had siding done also.”

“They replaced all of our windows—about 20 windows. That was a huge job. I thought the people that did the installation were very professional. They were neat and clean and didn’t get in our way. If I had needs for siding or windows in the future, without a doubt I would call them.”

If that's not enough, the Houston Better Business Bureau® gives Wonderful Windows and Siding an A+!

Thanks for the opportunity to serve you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing about the siding around in Calgary. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete